* (C) Copyright Linus Torvalds 1999
* (C) Copyright Johannes Erdfelt 1999-2001
* (C) Copyright Andreas Gal 1999
* (C) Copyright Gregory P. Smith 1999
* (C) Copyright Deti Fliegl 1999 (new USB architecture)
* (C) Copyright Randy Dunlap 2000
* (C) Copyright David Brownell 2000-2004
* (C) Copyright Yggdrasil Computing, Inc. 2000
* (usb_device_id matching changes by Adam J. Richter)
* (C) Copyright Greg Kroah-Hartman 2002-2003
* NOTE! This is not actually a driver at all, rather this is
* just a collection of helper routines that implement the
* generic USB things that the real drivers can use..
* Think of this as a "USB library" rather than anything else.
* It should be considered a slave, with no callbacks. Callbacks
* are evil.